We give below some information and advice on how to manage the site for the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code relating to the protection of personal data), the processing of data concerning the company Vs, obtained in correspondence with contractual relations, is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency to protect vs vs privacy and rights. In this context and according to the above Decree, we inform you as follows:
1. Purposes and methods of treatment: Personal data relating to the company and Vs supplied by you during the course of business relationship, are treated for purposes of your own business and accounting, as well as for the fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations or directives Community. The data collected will be processed by our officers either manually or with the help of computer, stored and processed for the period necessary for the attainment of those objectives through the use of tools and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality.
2. Compulsory nature of data: the personal data you have provided to the mandatory nature in order to perform the above operations. The non-acceptance and the consequent lack of authorization to the data implies the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, to the extent that such data are required for the same.
3. Area of communication and dissemination: Your personal data may be disclosed to persons outside the ns companies performing functions connected or instrumental to our activities such as factoring companies, lenders, debt collection companies, insurance companies, credit, business information companies, professionals and consultants, companies that operate in the transport sector and our agents.
4. Rights: You may contact the data treatment owner to verify your details and add to, update or correct and / or to exercise any other rights provided by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. In particular, the interested party may object at any time to the processing of his electronic mail address for the purposes of direct sales or marketing. If you wish to exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, send e-mail to email@example.com.
5. Holder of the treatment: the owner of the data is Parchettificio Garbelotto srl, via Mescolino, Cappella Maggiore 12 31012 (TV), in the person of its legal representative. For any further information regarding this statement, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org